Posted on January 13th, 2011 by Alet
Norceline Chemicals specialises in the supply of raw chemicals and manufactured products to the local and international markets. Norceline Chemicals offers advice and guidance, basic chemicals, small or large orders, export facilities, and reliable transporters.
Norceline Chemicals supply a wide selection of chemicals for various uses in the food & beverage, pharmaceutical, water treatment, sanitation, textile, rubber, plastics, cosmetics, detergent, mining and engineering industries.
Norceline Chemicals products & services:
- Products – water treatment & detergent cleaning chemicals.
- Food & Beverage
- Water Treatment & Sanitation
- Textile & Leather
- Petrochemicals & Electroplating
- Rubber & Plastics
- Ceramic & Paint
- Cosmetics & Detergents
- Solvents, Emulsions, Resins & Adhesives
- Printing, Pulp & Paper
- Resins & Petrochemicals
- Mining & Engineering
Norceline Chemicals Contact Details:
Tel: + 27 84 261 5965
Tel: + 27 84 019 3658
Fax: + 27 86 572 7939
Norceline Chemicals Suppliers
13 Shaft Road, Knights Industrial Area
Germiston 1401, Gauteng
This posting about Food and Beverage | Norceline Chemicals | Germiston was sponsored by i Lead Online South Africa. Should you wish to advertise on this website contact i Lead Online: firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit www.ileadwebsites.co.za for more online directories such as this one.
Filed under: Chemicals, Food & Beverages, Gauteng, Pharmaceuticals, Pool & Garden, South Africa, Supplier | No Comments »
Posted on January 7th, 2011 by Alet
Blue Sky Chemicals is based in Midrand, Gauteng, and is the manufacturer of specialised, versatile paints, wall coatings (interior and exterior wall finishes) and chemicals (chrome, chromite sand, silica, feldspar, toll milling, grog).
Blue Sky Chemicals products & services:
- High Grade Minerals – use in plaster, ceramic, porcelain, rubber, paint, coatings, plastic, adhesive, abrasive, polishing agents, blasting agents, colour powder, and glass industries; foundaries and refactories.
- Chrome – chrome flour for glass, ceramics glazes, ceramic bodies, refactories, foundries and more.
- Chromite Sand – refactories, foundries, production of ferro chrome and stainless steel, and as an additive to the production of tools.
- Silica – silica flour for paint, coatings, adhesives, plastics, ceramics, glass fibres, rubber, colouring powders, porcelain, abrasives, polishing agents, blasting agents, decorative plaster, glass.
- Grog - graded grog flour for ceramic industries, pottery, fire retardant fillers, refactory industry, electro ceramics, chemical industries, household ceramics, furnaces.
Blue Sky Chemicals Showroom Contact Details:
Tel: +27 11 458 6044
Fax: +27 86 551 1626
Blue Sky Chemicals
Unit 1B, Gallagher Corner
This posting about Specialised Paint | Blue Sky Chemicals | Midrand was sponsored by i Lead Online South Africa. Should you wish to advertise on this website contact i Lead Online: email@example.com. Visit www.ileadwebsites.co.za for more online directories such as this one.
Filed under: Chemicals, Gauteng, Industrial, Manufacturer, South Africa | No Comments »
Posted on January 7th, 2011 by Alet
BMT Chemicals was founded in 1985 and is the supplier of a wide range of industrial cleaning chemicals. BMT Chemicals manufactures quality speciality silicones for the local and international market, which are used in textile, plastics, rubber, pharmaceuticals and petrochemicals.
BMT Chemicals products & services:
- Products – Air Freshener, Aluminium Cleaner, Antifreeze, Barrier Cream, Black Disinfectant, Bleach, Blue Disinfectant, Car Polish, Car Shampoo, Car Wax, Clothing Washing Powder, Carpet Shampoo, Chlorine Powder.
- Silicones – textile, plastics, rubber, pharmaceutical and petrochemical applications.
- Antifoam Products – silicone antifoams are used to control foam in the manufacturing and processing of products.
- Emulsions – silicone emulsions are easy to use and are excellent release agents for rubber, wire and cable goods.
- General Purpose and Specialty Cilicone Fluid – clear, colourless, odourless and tasteless polydimethylsiloxane.
BMT Chemicals Contact Details:
Telephone: 011 452 3747
Fax: 011 452 3855
22 Venda Rd
This posting about Cleaning Chemicals | BMT Chemicals | Sebenza was sponsored by i Lead Online South Africa. Should you wish to advertise on this website contact i Lead Online: firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit www.ileadwebsites.co.za for more online directories such as this one.
Filed under: Chemicals, Gauteng, Household & Cleaning, Industrial, Manufacturer, Pharmaceuticals, South Africa | 1 Comment »