Posted on January 10th, 2011 by Alet
Industrial Urethanes is a leading provider of polyurethane products and systems to the automotive, mining, insulation, appliance, construction, footwear and other industries.
Polyurethanes are versatile, are formulated as Rigid Foams, Flexible Foams, Solid Elastomers, and are used in a multitude of diverse applications in our daily lives.
Industrial Urethanes products & services:
- Rigid Foams – outstanding insulation properties, poured, injected or sprayed according to the application requirements; domestic refrigerators, freezers, industrial roofs, industrial walls,
- Flexible Foams – upholstered furniture, mattresses, automotive seating, vehicle acoustic attenuation, door panels, steering wheels, dashboards.
- Solid Elastomers – thermoplastics, soluble grades, castable systems, solvent-free sprayable systems.
- Surfactant – range of customised surfactants for the mining, pulp and paper industries.
- Applications – Automotive, Coatings, Adhesives, Sealants, Construction, Footwear, Furniture, Mining.
Industrial Urethanes Contact Details:
Telephone +27 11 922 1900
Facsmile +27 11 976 0872
200 Bergrivier Drive, Chloorkop Ext 24
Kempton Park 1619
P O Box 411
This posting about Polyurethanes | Industrial Urethanes | Chloorkop was sponsored by i Lead Online South Africa. Should you wish to advertise on this website contact i Lead Online: email@example.com. Visit www.ileadwebsites.co.za for more online directories such as this one.
Filed under: Chemicals, Gauteng, Industrial, South Africa, Supplier | No Comments »
Posted on January 10th, 2011 by Alet
Industrial Oleochemical Products (IOP) is a manufacturer of fatty acids, using by-products from paper pulp and vegetable-based crops as raw materials. Oleochemicals are derived from seasonally renewable agricultural resources, and are used in well known brands of household paints, detergents, vehicle tyres, lubricants and adhesives.
IOP products are used for Adhesives, Bitumen Emulsifiers, Feed Additives, Lubricants, Mining, Paper Chemicals, Pharmaceutical Chemicals, Rubber, Sealants, Surface Coatings, Surfactants.
- Refined linseed and soya bean oil / derivatives – Paints
- Tall oil and gum rosin / derivatives – Paper-size, adhesives, synthetic rubber and bitumen emulsifiers
- Tall oil / vegetable fatty acids / derivatives – Alkyd resins, mineral flotation, lubricants and detergents.
- Refined glycerine / derivatives – Paint and resins.
IOP Contact Details:
Tel: +27-31-461 8680
Fax: +27-31-461 3743
323 Chamberlain Road,
This posting about Oleochemicals | IOP | Durban South was sponsored by i Lead Online South Africa. Should you wish to advertise on this website contact i Lead Online: firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit www.ileadwebsites.co.za for more online directories such as this one.
Filed under: Chemicals, Household & Cleaning, KwaZulu-Natal, Manufacturer, Pharmaceuticals, South Africa | 1 Comment »
Posted on January 7th, 2011 by Alet
Blue Sky Chemicals is based in Midrand, Gauteng, and is the manufacturer of specialised, versatile paints, wall coatings (interior and exterior wall finishes) and chemicals (chrome, chromite sand, silica, feldspar, toll milling, grog).
Blue Sky Chemicals products & services:
- High Grade Minerals – use in plaster, ceramic, porcelain, rubber, paint, coatings, plastic, adhesive, abrasive, polishing agents, blasting agents, colour powder, and glass industries; foundaries and refactories.
- Chrome – chrome flour for glass, ceramics glazes, ceramic bodies, refactories, foundries and more.
- Chromite Sand – refactories, foundries, production of ferro chrome and stainless steel, and as an additive to the production of tools.
- Silica – silica flour for paint, coatings, adhesives, plastics, ceramics, glass fibres, rubber, colouring powders, porcelain, abrasives, polishing agents, blasting agents, decorative plaster, glass.
- Grog - graded grog flour for ceramic industries, pottery, fire retardant fillers, refactory industry, electro ceramics, chemical industries, household ceramics, furnaces.
Blue Sky Chemicals Showroom Contact Details:
Tel: +27 11 458 6044
Fax: +27 86 551 1626
Blue Sky Chemicals
Unit 1B, Gallagher Corner
This posting about Specialised Paint | Blue Sky Chemicals | Midrand was sponsored by i Lead Online South Africa. Should you wish to advertise on this website contact i Lead Online: email@example.com. Visit www.ileadwebsites.co.za for more online directories such as this one.
Filed under: Chemicals, Gauteng, Industrial, Manufacturer, South Africa | No Comments »
Posted on January 7th, 2011 by Alet
The Chemfit Group are leading international manufacturers and suppliers of specialised chemical products and services. The Group is divided into Specialist Chemicals, Process Additives and Technical products.
Chemfit products include manufactured chemicals, specialised chemical products, flame retardants, plasticiders, soil fumigants, polymer, rubber, coatings, adhesives, sealants, water treatment, food, feed.
Chemfit products & services:
- Specialty Chemicals – polymer, rubber, coatings, adhesives and sealants.
- Process Additives – refinery, lubricants, fluids and water treatment.
- Technical Products – agriculture, feed, mining, mineral processing and metallurgy.
- Light stabilisers, flame retardants, antioxidants, heat stabilisers, antistatic agents and plasticisers
- Anti-wear additives, synthetic fluids and flame retardant hydraulic fluids.
- Flotation chemicals, soil fumigants, surfactants, chrome copper and lithium-based compounds.
- Corrosion inhibitors, oxidising and non-oxidising biocides, food and feed additives.
Chemfit Contact Details:
Tel: +27 11 918-1900
Fax: +27 11 918-2628
10 Top Road, Boksburg North,
PO Box 14848,
Gauteng, South Africa
This posting about Specialty Chemicals | Chemfit | Boksburg North was sponsored by i Lead Online South Africa. Should you wish to advertise on this website contact i Lead Online: firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit www.ileadwebsites.co.za for more online directories such as this one.
Filed under: Agricultural, Chemicals, Food & Beverages, Gauteng, Manufacturer, South Africa | No Comments »
Posted on January 6th, 2011 by Alet
African Glue Industries is the distributor of animal glue (hide & bone) in granules or powder form, throughout Southern Africa. Animal Bone Glue or Technical / Industrial Bone Gelatin is a versatile chemical used in a wide variety of fields, and it is a safe and environmentally friendly or bio-degradable product.
African Glue Industries Bone glue uses:
- Abrasives & polishing
- Coating & sizing
- Electrolytic metal refining and plating – copper
- Paper manufacture & coating
- Gummed tapes
- Cleaning compounds & disinfectants
- Cardboard & container boxes
- Printing processes
- Glass chipping
- Book binding
- Fireworks & Firearm propellant powder
- Decorative mouldings & Picture frames
- Musical instruments
African Glue Industries Contact Details:
Contact: Ashley Hobson
Tel & Fax: +27 (0) 41 367 1937
Fax to E-mail: 088 041 367 1937
Cell: +27 (0) 82 376 7766
African Glue Industries
P.O Box 211011,
The Fig Tree,
Port Elizabeth, 6033
This posting about Industrial Bone Gelatin | African Glue Industries | Port Elizabeth was sponsored by i Lead Online South Africa. Should you wish to advertise on this website contact i Lead Online: email@example.com. Visit www.ileadwebsites.co.za for more online directories such as this one.
Filed under: Chemicals, Eastern Cape, Industrial, South Africa, Supplier | 1 Comment »